Content is the motor that drives the technology world and I am a Content Motorist. In no particular order, I am business analyst, a technical writer, an information architect, a UX engineer, and product development scoping and strategy consultant.
My two favorite quotes that I have coined are:
- We need to make technical documents as engaging as some of the advertisements on TV are
- Content is married to Context and it is our responsibility to make this wedding a success
You can know more about me at my professional blog Enjoy Technical Writing. I have actively spoken at tech comm events organized by STC and tekom.
You can contact me for:
- Business Analysis: If you have a business idea and you want consultancy and documentation for its scope, strategy, analysis, and roadmap
- Technical Writing: If you have a product and you need its knowledgebase, support center or online manuals
- Information Architecture: If you are planning a product and you need its information architecture
- User Experience: To plan, review, test and analyse, and for documentation for user experience of a product
I plan to use this web space as a single point of reference for all my online profiles, my contact details, latest feeds from my blog, and feeds from all primary blogs that I follow and where I participate. I shall update this space in next couple of weeks.